Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh The HORROR!

THEY LEFT ME! AGAIN!

This time was much longer than the others, if my memory serves me correctly it was nearly one full week.

The worst part? They took the pesky mutts with them, but not loveable little old me! It would have been the perfect change to escape.

It all started a week ago. I knew something was up when I saw the female throwing clothing into bags and bringing things from inside out, and then not bringing them back in - sometimes I wish she would do this with the dogs. I attempted to remain calm, maybe I would be going too?

Soon it was my turn. She pulled out my backpack carrier. I hate that thing and I was mad at her, so naturally, I decided to make it difficult for her. I ran around and hid under things where I knew she wouldn't be able to reach me. Eventually I grew bored and allowed her to capture me, that's when I was put in the backpack of misery.

The minute I was loaded into the car I started howling the most annoying howl you can imagine. I continued this for the duration of the trip, into the building where I later found out I would be staying, and for a little bit after I was let out of my backpack.

She showed me where my litter box was, played with me for a little bit and then left. I did not approve of course, although I did know the family that I was staying with - I am actually quite fond of them.

To show my disapproval I did to these new people exactly what I did to the male and female when I came to live with them  - refuse to eat for a little bit and meow as loudly as I could when they went to sleep.

The female must have been communicating with these new people, although I have no idea how. The laser pointer came out one night and after a good session with that I was very hungry and had to cave in and eat something.

Of course, right as I settled in I was loaded back up to come back "home".

So here I am, back in my usual place of residence, dropping hair purposefully all over the dark clothes and fully ignoring my humans.

- TKKAL

2 comments:

  1. I was worried that you had left us. This may work to your benefit, you have a new place to run if your humans act up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been Leiki? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete