Thursday, May 31, 2012

Help Make Me Famous!

Well, more famous I suppose.

VOTE HERE!

You see, there is a photo contest going on right now over at Modern Cat Magazine. The Grand Prize winner gets their picture on the cover of the magazine's premier print issue and I'd really love to win so that everyone in the world can fall in love with me and help me take over the human population be pretty.

VOTE HERE!

This is a really fair contest - you can only vote once per network, so if you have two computers on the same internet connect, it will only count as one vote. However, if you have a computer, a cellphone and a library near you, you can vote three times! If you really love me, you can travel around to different places and vote for me at each place.

VOTE HERE!

Right now, I'm tied for first place against a cat named OJ that lives at a vet clinic. While I'm sure that he'd love to win, I would love it more. He has a ton of clients to vote for him, I have only you - my faithful and wonderful readers.

VOTE HERE!

If you vote for me and comment on this post, I'll send you a personalized signed photo via email! How cool is that? Then you can print it out, frame it and pretend that I'm sitting in your living room with you.

VOTE HERE!

Just in case you missed it, you can vote for me here: http://www.moderncat.com/photocontest/cats/2012/05/31/meowzers

Thanks!
-TKAL

No comments:

Post a Comment